It takes many volunteers to bring all the puppets to life in the Children Maritime parade. We need hardy folks to help animate a puppet boat, wind wheels, flags, wind socks and stars!
Join the procession and escort Sinterklaas to his Send-Off to Holland (aka Rhinebeck)
The following Saturday Rhinebeck needs 200 folks to animate all the puppets in the Children's Starlight Parade!
In So dive in! Fill in the blanks, check off what works. Be who you are. Participate in the way that is most YOU. Join the community of artists, dreamers and Friends.
• Have fun! Meet your neighbors.
• Carry a puppet & walk in our whimsical parade Sat. Nov. 30th.
• Lead craft projects for kids & adults. (Art training not required.)
• Release your inner child!
• Volunteering for a non-profit helps you gain real world experience and transferable skills.
• Share food & wine with your new friends.
• Keep the Kingston side of the Sinterklaas event alive, fun & funky!
• Help the arts & music in Kingston flourish.
• See the magic of children’s eyes lighting up when they meet Sinterklaas in person!
• Meet this year’s honored animal, the Sturgeon!!
The Sinterklaas Parade celebrates the Historic Dutch Heritage of the Mid-Hudson. It is non-denominational and all-inclusive, anyone who wants to be part of a community of hope for a joyous and peaceful world is invited to participate.
Please contact us for more info:
Nancy Donskoj at (845) 514-3998 or email@example.com
or Susie Linn at (845) 339-4280 or firstname.lastname@example.org